If you are online with just BC Assessment, click on the “Request Board facilitator” button in the Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) website. You will receive an email once the facilitator has joined the online discussion. You can then submit a message in ODR with specific questions or request feedback on your position.

If a Board facilitator is already involved, just send a message to the facilitator with your questions, by using the “Send New Message” box.